Collection of personal information
The Halston (www.thehalston.com) collects personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete contact and enquiry forms or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Cookies and similar technology
- Remember that you have used the Site before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the Site.
- Store your preferences so that you do not need to input these every time you visit the Site;
- Customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site for you;
- Collect statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the Site; and
- Gather information about the pages on the Site that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a “market segment”.
This information is only collected by reference to the IP address that you are using, but does include information about the county and city you are in, together with the name of your internet service provider.
Some of the cookies used by our Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services (such as interest based advertising directed at your market segment) on our behalf.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
Visiting www.allaboutcookies.org will provide information on settings within your browser as well as other useful information on cookies.
Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site if you do so.
If you continue using this Site we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and similar technical tools from this Site and reserve the right to amend, remove or add new cookies and similar technical tools at any time.