By completing our booking form you agree to the following terms & conditions:
1. To book a trader space please complete the booking form and pay your fee. We will confirm your booking to you and reserve the right to refuse any booking we deem inappropriate for the market (in this case your payment will be refunded). Once confirmed, please remember it is a non-refundable fee, and the booking cannot be transferred to another date.
2. Each trader will be provided with a floor space of approximately 8ft x 6ft, and if requested at booking a table and cloth (6ft x 2ft). If you require more space please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements. Please bring an extension lead if you need electricity. Please use the booking form to inform us of any special requirements, such as the need for a power supply. Special requests cannot always be accommodated.
3. Only promotional material for the business name and category stated on the booking form may be displayed at or distributed during the event.
4. The Good List Christmas Market is open to the public from 11am until 4pm. Set up is between 8.30am and 10.30am. No stands can be dismantled prior to the advertised closing time.
5. All traders will be supplied with tea, coffee and biscuits as well as complimentary car parking for one vehicle in the Lonsdale car park.
6. As a public event, all reasonable precautions are made to ensure the safety and well being of all attendees. However, should an incident occur, The Halston are not responsible for the safety of any person or property, including for the loss, damage or theft of exhibits or products. We would ask that all traders ensure that they have their own insurance to cover any liabilities and/or risks. It is a condition of trading at The Halston, that you must hold your own Public Liability Insurance, and you may be asked to demonstrate that you have this document either before or during the market.
7. If the trader has to cancel their confirmed booking for one of our markets, we are unfortunately unable to return the fee. In the unlikely event of a postponement of date or change, any bookings taken and monies paid will be transferred to a subsequent date or refunded in full.
8. The Halston undertake to promote The Good List Christmas Market in a manner that we consider appropriate, and it is our aim to ensure that every market has as appropriate number of traders and attendees, however we do not make any promises or guarantees as to the number of attendees.
9. We reserve the right to decline space to any trader, and to remove literature from the market if it is deemed unsuitable or if it is promoting any business other than the one booked.
10. We do not allow the sale of consumable food or drinks on site. If selling alcohol it is the traders responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate license. Any tastings planned for the day must be pre-approved by the event manager. Traders selling food or drink gift items are responsible for clearly stating any potential allergens in their products.