We are pleased to announce that we are a dog friendly hotel!
Well behaved dogs are welcome in the hotel with the exception of public rooms. The hotel charges £15.00 per dog per night, maximum of one dog per room at The Halstons discretion, you must let us know when you book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost includes a dog bed with cushion, dog treats, bowls and waste bags.
There is no charge for registered assistance dogs.
In the interests of hygiene and the comfort of other guests, we would appreciate it if you could kindly adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please let us know, when you book, that you will be bringing your dog.
- Dogs may NOT be left unattended in hotel bedrooms.
- Please keep dogs on a leash at all times whilst in the hotel and hotel grounds.
- With the exception of guide dogs, we do not allow pets in the public areas of the hotel.
- Please do not allow your dog to foul the outdoor areas of the hotel.
- The dog owner will be liable and subsequent charges will be levied on departure should any damage be sustained to the hotel property or should there be the requirement for industrial level cleaning to the hotel bedrooms.
Although the hotel is in the city centre, there are green spaces within a 5 minute walk, and local park within 15 minutes walk.